[Drosophila] *Employment Opportunities*

David Strack dstrack at unionbio.com
Tue Aug 15 09:31:57 EST 2006

Dear FlyBase,

We have two positions open for 'applications scientists' with a strong
background in model organisms such as Drosophila.  Is this the correct
avenue to submit these job postings?  Occasionally one finds someone
with excellent academic training but who has decided they would like to
explore opportunities in the "commercial arena" where they can use their
scientific training in a different way.

I've attached a job posting for your review and, hopefully, posting.
Please come back to me with any questions or comments.

Best regards,

   David

David Strack, PhD (President, Union Biometrica)

Flow sorting of large (20-1,500 micron) objects such as large cells /
cell clusters, model organizms, seeds and combi-chem beads..

mobile: +1 (617) 331-9011

dstrack at unionbio.com <mailto:dstrack at unionbio.com>
www.unionbio.com <http://www.unionbio.com/>