[Drosophila] looking for information about a stock

Kathleen Gajewski via dros%40net.bio.net (by sa08383 At wotan.mdacc.tmc.edu)
Tue Dec 19 15:01:42 EST 2006

I have an 88Factin-GFP stock, and I'm trying to find out exactly which
88Factin upstream sequences where used to make it.  I've read the Geyer
and Fyrberg paper, and I know there are several possibilities for the
exact piece of DNA.  The only things I know about the line is that the
insertion is on the 2nd chromosome, and I got it from the Bernstein
lab.  If anyone out in in flyland knows anything more about such a
stock, I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks

KG