[Drosophila] Oldish books

Carol Chihara chihara at lucas.usfca.edu
Fri Jan 20 15:47:29 EST 2006

Is anyone interested in these? Most have come out in new editions,
but they might be useful to someone.
I would love to "donate" them to a functional Drosophila lab if
anyone wants them. Email me if you are interested.

1-Ashburner's  Drosophila, A laboratory Handbook   -1989 and his
2-Drosophila, A laboratory Manual 1989
3-Roberts: Drosophila, a practical approach
4- Goldstein and Fyrberg's D.m.: Practical uses in cell and molecular biology.
5- Ransom's A handbook of Drosophila development
6- Genetics and Biology of Drosophila, Ashburner and Wright - volume 2d.
7- Cold Spring Harbor symposium of QB. volume 38 (1973) has
Ashburner's early article on puffing.
8- Linsley and Grell's mutations "The Red Book" last edition
--
Dr. Carol Chihara
Department of Biology