[Drosophila] UAS-white

muhammad tariq taqno1973 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 16:04:10 EST 2006

Dear all
  I would highly appreciate if someone can provide me fly line with miniwhite or white gene under UAS (UAS-white). If you dont have such a line but know the source where I can get this fly line,  I shall be grateful to you. Moreover if someone has UAS-white construct which I can get and inject to make my own fly lines will also be great if there is no UAS-w fly line available.

  many thanks

  Tariq