[Drosophila] In situ hybridization

H Krause h.krause at utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 9 07:56:06 EST 2006

Hi Serena,

You're welcome to try out our protocol. We have it written out in
detail on our lab WEB page (http://www.utoronto.ca/krause/
protocols.html). We've optimized the protocol for sensitivity,
reproducibility and economy. Check it out and see what you think
(http://www.utoronto.ca/krause/protocols.html).

Good luck,
Henry

On 8-Jun-06, at 10:00 AM, Serena Duchi wrote:

> Hi
> I've serious problems with in situ hybridization 'cause my RNA
> probe isn't good labeled. To label the probe I use the Roche's kit
> SP6/T7 DIG RNA Labeling kit and my probe is 341 bases.
> Does anyone have some suggestions to improve the efficiency of
> labeling and also in situ protocol???
> Thank's a lot in advance
> Serena
>

> Serena Duchi
> Unit of Developmental genetics
> Lab of Molecular Genetics
> Via Selmi 3
> Bologna (Italy)
> tel. +0512094184
> fax +0512094286

Dr. Henry Krause
Professor, Banting and Best Department of Medical Research
University of Toronto
The Terrence Donnelly Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research
160 College Street
Toronto, Ontario
M5S 3E1

Phone: 416-978-8602