[Drosophila] Faculty Position at Texas A&M University

Keith Maggert kmaggert at tamu.edu
Wed Jun 21 11:46:54 EST 2006

Faculty Positions in BiologyTexas A&M University

The Department of Biology at Texas A&M University (TAMU) invites
applications for multiple faculty positions at the ASSISTANT,
ASSOCIATE, or FULL PROFESSOR level.

We are particularly interested in outstanding scientists who will
enhance our existing programs in Circadian Clocks, Cell and
Developmental Biology, Ecology and Evolution, Microbial Genetics,
Genomics and Computational Biology, Plant Biology, and Neuroscience.
We strongly encourage applications from candidates who will increase
the exposure of our students to a diverse culture.

The successful candidates will be expected to maintain a vigorous,
externally funded research program and to contribute to the teaching
of undergraduate and graduate students. We offer a highly interactive
research environment, a strong modern infrastructure, and a
competitive startup package. More information about our department
can be found at www.bio.tamu.edu. For full consideration, applicants
should send a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, statement of
research and teaching interests, and three letters of recommendation
by September 15, 2006 to:

Biology Faculty Search Committee
Department of Biology
Texas A&M University
3258 TAMU
College Station, TX  77843-3258

If you have questions about this search, please direct e-mails to Dr.
Bruce Riley, Chair of the Search Committee, at
facultysearch at mail.bio.tamu.edu

Texas A&M University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a
policy of being responsive to the needs of dual-career couples.