[Drosophila] FlAsH and ReAsH labeling & EM

Wade Gibson wgibson at jhmi.edu
Sun Jun 25 12:33:05 EST 2006

Hi.  I realize that your question about improving labeling with ReAsH/
DAB was written a long time ago, but I just came across it and am
wondering whether you may have found some solutions/improvements/
protocols by now.  We're having similar problems and frustrations and
would be very appreciative of any suggestions or advice you may be
able to pass along to us.  Thanks very much for any leads.
Sincerely, Wade Gibson at Johns Hopkins Sch of Med.  (410 955 8680).