[Drosophila] Mini-white expression of PBac inserts?

karmella at gmail.com karmella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:11:00 EST 2006

Hello group,

Does anyone know where I can find information on mini-white expression
(eye color) of the various P insertion lines from the Gene Disruption
Project and Exellixis Collection? I saw lots of inserts near domains
characterized as heterochromatic in our work (Sun et al 2004) and
wondered if P insert lines from other collections express white

Karmella A. Haynes
Graduate Student, Undergraduate Research Mentor
Division of Biology and Biomedical Sciences (DBBS)
Sarah C.R. Elgin Lab
kahaynes at artsci.wustl.edu

Washington University, CB 1229
One Brookings Drive