[Drosophila] Mini-white expression of PBac inserts?

karmella at gmail.com karmella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 19:11:00 EST 2006

Hello group,

Does anyone know where I can find information on mini-white expression
(eye color) of the various P insertion lines from the Gene Disruption
Project and Exellixis Collection? I saw lots of inserts near domains
characterized as heterochromatic in our work (Sun et al 2004) and
wondered if P insert lines from other collections express white
similarly.

Karmella A. Haynes
Graduate Student, Undergraduate Research Mentor
Division of Biology and Biomedical Sciences (DBBS)
Sarah C.R. Elgin Lab
314-935-6837
kahaynes at artsci.wustl.edu

Washington University, CB 1229