[Drosophila] Job add

Stuart Tsubota via dros%40net.bio.net (by stsubota at brockport.edu)
Wed Oct 4 14:51:26 EST 2006

Could you post the following job add for me?

<>Animal Developmental Biologist

The Department of Biological Sciences requests applications for a
tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor starting Fall
2007.  The successful candidate will teach an upper-division course in
developmental biology and appropriate undergraduate and graduate (M.S.
level) courses in his or her area of expertise, and contribute to the
teaching mission of the department.  The candidate is also expected to
develop an active research program in developmental biology, utilizing
undergraduates and Master's students, and to seek external funding to
support the research.  We are particularly interested in persons who
utilize a combination of cellular, molecular, and genetic approaches in
studying development.  A Ph.D. is required, and post-doctoral and
teaching experience are highly preferred.  Applicants should apply on
line at www.brockportrecruit.org and submit the following information:
letter of application, curriculum vitae, copies of transcripts showing
the highest degree awarded, and statements of teaching philosophy,
research plans, and startup needs.  All positions are subject to final
budgetary approval.  Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Any questions about the position can be sent to Stuart Tsubota
(stsubota at brockport.edu).

--
Stuart Tsubota
Professor and Chair