[Drosophila] ***postdoctoral position open in NJ area***

Chih-Cheng Tsai via dros%40net.bio.net (by tsaich from umdnj.edu)
Mon Apr 9 10:08:51 EST 2007

A POSTDOCTORAL POSITION is open at the UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical
School, New Brunswick-Piscataway campus.

We study the mechanisms by which two classes of conserved
transcriptional co-repressors, RERE/ATN1/GUG and SMRT/N-CoR/SMRTER,
affect chromatin structures, cause human diseases, and control
Drosophila development. We use a combination of cultured human cells and
Drosophila in our research. For details, see our recent publications
(Genes & Development 20, 525-30, (2006); EMBO J. 24, 3339-51, (2005);
PNAS 101, 4047-52, (2004)).

Skills in cell biology, molecular biology, or fly genetics are
desirable. For consideration, please send your CV with the names of two
referees to:

Dr. Chih-Cheng Tsai, E-mail:  <mailto:tsaich from umdnj.edu> tsaich from umdnj.edu

UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School,
http://lifesci.rutgers.edu/~molbiosci/faculty/tsai.html

UMDNJ-RWJMS/Rutgers University -Piscataway/New Brunswick campus is 45
minutes by train to the center of Manhattan-New York City. It is a good
place to enjoy both suburban and urban amenities.