[Drosophila] Fly stock of pasha

whitedolphin via dros%40net.bio.net (by qianjinjun from gmail.com)
Sun Apr 15 23:58:30 EST 2007

 Hi all,
I'm interested in one gene called PASHA (CG1800): partner of drosha ,
and I search 3 stocks at Harvard and 1 stock at Bloomington. Also, I
see the genotype at Bloomington is y[1] w[67c23]; P{w[+mC]
y[+mDint2]=EPgy2}pasha[EY01325], so I want to know their phenotype.
Does anynoe have cultured it? Moreover, does this deficiency lead to
the accumulation of pri-miRNAs and miRNAs decreasing?
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!
white dolphin
Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, China