[Drosophila] fly meeting in Japan JDRC8

Fumio Matsuzaki via dros%40net.bio.net (by fumio from cdb.riken.jp)
Thu Apr 19 08:40:34 EST 2007

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you to join the forthcoming
the 8th Japanese Drosophila Research Conference (JDRC8),
to be held at Awaji-Island near Kobe in Japan
from July 2 to July 4, 2007.

The meeting is open to anyone working in or interested in Drosophila,
and we encourage both Japanese and non-Japanese scientists
(especially young researchers, including graduate students)
to present their work at the meeting.

This year we will feature:
1) a plenary talk by Andrew Clark on the "12 Drosophila genomes" project
2) a symposium on biological diversity
3) a workshop for live imaging.
Please take a look at the meeting website
<http://www.cdb.riken.jp/JDRC8/eng/index.htm>http://www.cdb.riken.jp/JDRC8/eng/index.htm.

Meeting registration is currently open on the meeting website
until May 1, 2007.
Please register now at the "registration" page and book a hotel room
from the "accommodation and access"page of the website,

Looking forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Best wishes,

On behalf of organizers,

Fumio Matsuzaki

Fumio Matsuzaki