[Drosophila] nuclei isolation

AJ Burdette via dros%40net.bio.net (by ajburdette from bama.ua.edu)
Sun Apr 22 22:14:45 EST 2007

Hello,
I'm working on Drosophila S2 cells and am attempting to isolate
purified nuclei from them.  Eventually I need to isolate the nuclear
envelope intact.  I have been unable to find any papers online dealing
with nuclei isolation from drosophila S2 cells and have been trying
instead to piece together a protocol from papers dealing with other
cell cultures.  Does anybody know of a protocol specifically for
drosophila S2 nuclei isolation? Any information is greatly appreciated
AJ Burdette

--
The Caldwell Lab
The University of Alabama