[Drosophila] Problems getting transgenics from the Gateway pUASt (pTWG)

Suzi Ziegenhorn via dros%40net.bio.net (by suzanne from ncbs.res.in)
Thu Feb 15 05:11:54 EST 2007

Hello,

I recently built two constructs for making transgenics, one utilizing
Gateway cloning (the pTWG vector, C-terminal GFP tag in pUAST) and the other
untagged and cloned into pUAST using traditional methods.  Both have been
injected, but I have not got any lines from the vector built by Gateway
cloning.  Has anyone had problems with these vectors or heard anything that
might explain this problem?  Thanks.

Cheers,

Suzi Ziegenhorn

--