[Drosophila] Anti-CD2 antibody

Serena Duchi via dros%40net.bio.net (by serena.duchi2 from unibo.it)
Fri Feb 23 05:47:51 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm doing clonal expression analysis using the Act>CD2>Gal4 Flip-Out cassette. To identify the clones I have to use a polyclonal anti-CD2 antibody. I've found an antibody from Santa Cruz Biotechnology (M-180, rabbit anti-mouseCD2) and before to buy it I'd like to know if someone used it and if it works well in immunofluorescence. Alternatively can someone suggest me another polyclonal antibody?
Thanks
serena

Serena Duchi
Unit of Developmental genetics