[Drosophila] adult leg nervous system

Julia.Luedke At physzool.bio.uni-giessen.de via dros%40net.bio.net (by Julia.Luedke At physzool.bio.uni-giessen.de)
Wed Jan 17 13:25:00 EST 2007

Dear Drosophila community!
I want to work with the adult nervous system, especially in the leg. I
am interested in the afferent as well as the efferent part and i already
found the line C161 (Smith and Shepherd 1996) that exclusively marks
the sensory neurons.
Now i would like to know if there are lines, that express Gal4 especially
in Motorneurons or even exclusively in Motorneurons that target the
adult leg?
Can anybody help with a hint to literature or the best ... a stock
number?
Thank you in advance for any help,
Julia