[Drosophila] List of hybrid crosses?

Luke Holman via dros%40net.bio.net (by l.holman from shef.ac.uk)
Tue Jun 12 10:48:48 EST 2007

Hello,

I am interested in looking at species isolating mechanisms in different
Drosophila species. I would like to find/compile a list of species that are
capable of mating to produce offspring (particularly species crosses where
matings are sterile in one direction but not the other). I would be very
grateful if anyone could reccomend books or review papers (or specific
species crosses) to get me started.

Best regards,

Luke Holman