[Drosophila] Drosophila pupal epithelium

Pedro Alex via dros%40net.bio.net (by ppinto from ibmc.up.pt)
Mon Mar 5 07:10:59 EST 2007

Hi  Marc,

I am working a little bit with drosophila epithelium, specifically the
abdomen. What I can say is that it is not very difficult to dissect
Drosophila pupae (at leats with 26h APF). There is a protocol in the web
from a Nicolas Gompel that is very good.
Good Luck

Pedro