[Drosophila] looking for zeste-white2 alleles

Julie Tan via dros%40net.bio.net (by j.tan from utoronto.ca)
Mon Mar 5 16:57:31 EST 2007

Hi,

I am looking for alleles of a gene that was previously identified as
zeste-white 2 (zw2) [also known as l(1)3Ah], and was wondering if
anyone has stocks that they would be willing to send.  There is only
one stock listed on Bloomington, so I would be very appreciative if
there are copies of the other alleles out there!

Thanks,
Julie Tan.

Graduate Student at the University of Toronto
j.tan from utoronto.ca