[Drosophila] reliable UAS rescue construct?

Chris Jones via dros%40net.bio.net (by cjones from moravian.edu)
Wed Mar 28 20:43:30 EST 2007

I'm wondering what experiences readers have had with UAS rescue
constructs? I've lost touch with a lot of the current improvements in
vectors (if they're even improvements; how many times have I talked with
someone at the fly meeting only to hear "You used *that* [fill in the
name of a widely-cited molecular reagent]? We've *never* had good
results with that!"), so I'm hoping that folks here can recommend some
reliable, student-proof vectors with which to try some rescue
experiments. Thanks,

Chris Jones