[Drosophila] PEV stocks

J.Kramer from antrg.umcn.nl via dros%40net.bio.net (by J.Kramer from antrg.umcn.nl)
Fri May 4 08:39:47 EST 2007

Hello,

Does anyone know a good lab/person to ask for PEV stocks.  I am interested in some alleles like Sb(v) that are not included in bloomington.  I am also interested in obtaining alleles of genes like Su(var)3-9 and Su(var)2-5 (again there are alleles in blooington but not the ones that I want).  I have tried e-mailing some prominent labs in the feild and have either had no response or the e-mail did not make it through.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Cheers

Jamie

Kamer van Koophandel - handelsregister 41055629  / Netherlands Chamber of Commerce - trade register 41055629