[Drosophila] (no subject)

Gurudatta Baraka via dros%40net.bio.net (by jaiganesha from gmail.com)
Fri May 4 13:05:23 EST 2007

reply to

please check the BL 878 thishas Sb varigating line
warm regards
[Drosophila] PEV stocks *J.Kramer from antrg.umcn.nl* via dros%40net.bio.net
J.Kramer from antrg.umcn.nl)
*Fri May 4 08:39:47 EST 2007*