[Drosophila] Help obtaining Affymetrix Drosophila Genome 2.0 Arrays

STEVEN JUSTINIANO via dros%40net.bio.net (by justiniano.2 from osu.edu)
Mon May 14 15:06:37 EST 2007

Dear All:

           My name is Steven Justiniano. I am a graduate student in the Department of Molecular Genetics at The Ohio State University. I am currently in need of Affymetrix Drosophila Genome 1.0 Arrays for an experiment. All my previous datasets use that array and results to the new array (Drosophila Genome 2.0) are not comparable. If you have three Drosophila Genome 1.0 arrays and in turn have need of the newer arrays, please let me know. I appreciate your time,

Steven Justiniano
justiniano.2 from osu.edu
(614)292-0973