[Drosophila] postage rate change for Tucson Stock Center

Stacy Mazzalupo via dros%40net.bio.net (by smm from email.arizona.edu)
Sat May 26 12:43:56 EST 2007

Dear Customer,
Due to the recent postage increase and restructuring of the United
States postal system's international mailing rules, we are changing our
pricing for shipping rates to Canada and all other International
destinations.  The rates for shipping stocks within the United States
will not change.  The following rates will go into effect on 1 June
2007.

Canada
  1  -  2 stocks $10.00
  3  -  5 stocks  $19.00
  6  - 20 stocks $27.00
21 - 32 stocks $34.00
33 - 38 stocks $48.00
39 - 58 stocks $60.00

other International
   1 -  2 stocks $14.00
   3 -  5 stocks  $23.00
   6 - 20 stocks $30.00
21 - 32 stocks $37.00
33 - 38 stocks $51.00
39 - 58 stocks $74.00

For comparison, these are the previous rates:
http://tinyurl.com/3xcmhc
We apologize for the short notice.  We also want to take this
opportunity to remind our customers that we ship via the postal system
and not DHL, FedEX or UPS.  Therefore, when placing your order, please
verify that your shipping address is where your lab receives its mail.

Thank you for your understanding.
Sincerely,

Stacy Mazzalupo, PhD
Assistant Staff Scientist