[Drosophila] gateway vector - pCASPER

Anuj Bhatt via dros%40net.bio.net (by anuj.m.bhatt from googlemail.com)
Mon Nov 19 06:47:05 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to source a drosophila transformation vector (like pCASPER4,
but) with attB1 and attB2 sites, to use to generate transgenic drosophila
lines.
I need a basic vector to transfer inserts from a pDONR clone.
The plasmid would have the basic elements for transformation, selection of
transgenics, a gateway cassette,
and would have been tested for fly transformation. Is there such a
(unsophisticated) vector available?
I have visited the plasmid larder at flybase and am confused at the
selection on offer, largely through my ignorance of fruit fly-omics (being a
plant biologist).

Any help will be appreciated.

Anuj
--