[Drosophila] Short term training on Drosophila melanogaster rearing.

Ashica Sood via dros%40net.bio.net (by ashica.mgt from gmail.com)
Thu Sep 13 05:50:04 EST 2007

Dear all,

        We, Ashica Sood, Farhath Badsha and Priyanka Tibarewal, are
pursuing our M.Sc in Microbial Gene Technology at Madurai Kamaraj
University, Madurai, Tamil Nadu. As a part of our M.Sc project work,
we will be working with Drosophila melanogaster. For this we need to
be acquainted with the basic techniques of rearing and maintaining
Drosophila stocks.

We would be grateful if you could accommodate a short term training
for the three of us on the same in the laboratory as per your
convenience (preferably before October 15, 2007).

Awaiting your reply,

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Ashica Sood