[Drosophila] FlyMine Grant Renewal - we need your input!

Hilde Janssens via dros%40net.bio.net (by hilde from flymine.org)
Fri Feb 8 06:18:09 EST 2008

FlyMine's grant renewal is soon due and therefore we ask for your help:

We would appreciate your taking the time to complete a short survey on
what you expect from FlyMine and how we could improve FlyMine to better
suit the needs of our current and future users. The survey is accessible
from the top menu bar of every FlyMine page and consists of 10 questions
only.

Thank you for your help!

The FlyMine Team
http://www.flymine.org
support from flymine.org

- About FlyMine -
FlyMine is an integrated database of genomic, expression and protein
data from Drosophila, Anopheles and C. elegans.  As an integrated
resource it is possible to run data mining queries that span domains of
biological knowledge. FlyMine is a freely available resource funded by
The Wellcome Trust.