[Drosophila] Drosophila- In situ hybridization problems

Kathleen Gajewski via dros%40net.bio.net (by sa08383 from wotan.mdacc.tmc.edu)
Tue Jan 8 17:38:00 EST 2008

A number of years back I had problems with staining that were caused by
using Roche anti-DIG Ab that was purchased separately (as opposed to
coming as part of a transcription kit).  I don't know it that's still a
problem, but it may be worth looking into.

KG