[Drosophila] sources of CO2 stages

Bergman, Ken via dros%40net.bio.net (by kbergman from keene.edu)
Fri Jan 11 12:03:17 EST 2008

All,

dros from net.bio.net

For years I've used the rectangular flat white box CO2 stages manufactured by the Harvard BioLabs Machine Shop, which went out of business a year or two ago.   I've found the names of two other suppliers of CO2 staging (Genesee and LabScientific) but don't know much about their products and services.  Can any share information about CO2 stages from those supplies or advise me about other reliable suppliers or sources?

I'll check the Dros.net archives for replies, as I'm not currently subscribed, or you can send messages to kbergman from keene.edu.

Thanks very much for your help.

Ken Bergman
Prof. of Biology
Keene State College