[Drosophila] Re: How many cells in a Drosophila head?

tarun gupta via dros%40net.bio.net (by hotbacteria from rediffmail.com)
Fri Jan 11 14:42:55 EST 2008

Hi John,

Although I am not an expert in Drosophla Biology but perhaps you can find it experimentally by FACS analysis. I am sure you can get a fairly accurate figure. You may also want to do that for various developmental Stages.

Kind Regards,
Tarun Gupta
MSc Human Genomics
National Centre for Human Genome Studies and Research
Panjab University
Chandigarh-India
Mob: +91-9888237906

Appeal: Let's not make information inaccessible to masses; Let's publish in Open Access Journals!

~Exciting Science forum: http://groups.google.com/group/exciting-science
~About Me: http://hotbacteria.blogspot.com
~Scientific Information Sharing Resource: http://sisr.blogspot.com
~My Department: http://nchgsr.puchd.ac.in