[Drosophila] FlyC31 injections

Sandra Mueller via dros%40net.bio.net (by sandra.mueller from embl.de)
Thu Jul 10 07:33:42 EST 2008

Dear all,

has anyone of you experience with injections into the combined
integrase lines with site specific landing site from J. Bischof?
I tested 3 lines, but after injection I got only very view larvae out.
I'm injecting now since 2 years into W1118 and it still works very
good, but with this lines I really have trouble.
I tried different DNA concentrations, injection buffer, water,
spacing, oil, but nothing helped to increase the survival rate.
Can someone help me and share his/her experience with me?

My best
Sandra