[Drosophila] Research Position

Andre Faustino via dros%40net.bio.net (by andre_faustino from hotmail.com)
Tue Mar 11 08:49:41 EST 2008

RESEARCH POSITION

Gene PreDiT is a young biotech start-up company located in Biocant Park (Cantanhede, Portugal) that is now starting its activity.

We are looking for a highly skilled, dynamic and motivated researcher, with an interest in the entrepreneurial field.

We welcome individuals with a Master or PhD Degree in Life Sciences or Pharmacology, preferentially with a background and work experience with Drosophila melanogaster.

Applications should be sent to:

Gene PreDiT, SA
Biocant Park - Parque Tecnológico de Cantanhede
Núcleo 04, Lote 02
3060-197 Cantanhede

or to genepredit from genepredit.com.pt