[Drosophila] Protein Extract from Larvae

Kathleen Gajewski via dros%40net.bio.net (by sa08383 from wotan.mdacc.tmc.edu)
Tue Mar 18 12:04:10 EST 2008

Ivy, Have you tried freeze-drying?  I've done Westerns, 2D gels and RNA
preps from freeze tried tissues with good results.  Here's the

Fujita S.C., Inoue H., Yoshioka T., Hotta Y., 1987.  Quantitative
tissue isolation from Drosophila freeze-dried in acetone.  Biochem. J.
243, 97-104.

Good luck,