[Drosophila] Drosophila larvae injections

Jon Green via dros%40net.bio.net (by jgreen from cicbiogune.es)
Mon Nov 17 11:00:15 EST 2008

Dear all,

I am interested in doing some transplant experiments on drosophila 3rd instar larvae. Is there anyone still actively using this technique or have used it in the past who could give me a few pointers?

Thanks and regards,

Jon

This e-mail is from CIC bioGUNE. The e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments, and any use or disclosure of any information contained in them, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify or telephone + 34 944 06 13 00 and delete it from your system.