[Drosophila] fusion cassettes

sandra schulze via dros%40net.bio.net (by heterochromatic from gmail.com)
Thu Oct 23 14:42:18 EST 2008

Hello people in flyland...

Does anyone out there have a pCaSpeR-hs-ACT vector with a GFP cassette
into which i can clone things in frame to make GFP-fusion proteins (N
or C term)? Ideally I am also very interested in finding a similar set
up with FLAG, HA or myc. I got excited with the pelicans and the
stingers but they don't seem to allow for fusions, rather they look
like reporters for putative regulatory elements. Please contact me if
you can point me in the right direction.

Many thanks,

Sandra