[Drosophila] pre-pulled injection capillaries

Sandra Mueller via dros%40net.bio.net (by sandra.mueller from embl.de)
Mon Sep 8 04:05:00 EST 2008

Hello to all Drosophila injecting people,

All of you may know how essential it is to have a good needle!
I'm currently using pre pulled capillaries from Eppendorf (Femtotip I).
But they have a big variance in length, diameter and they are not
open (as Eppendorf claim in their description)
Is anyone of you using the Femtotips? Or what capillaries do you use?
It would be great if you can share your experience with me.
Maybe there is an other company with better pre pulled capillaries
where I can order from Germany?

Many thanks,
Sandra