[Drosophila] non-melanogaster P-element insertions

Stacy Mazzalupo via dros%40net.bio.net (by smm from email.arizona.edu)
Fri Dec 11 16:55:32 EST 2009

Dear Drosophila Users,
I am forwarding this to the listserv because these Drosophila
mauritiana stocks contain mapped P-element insertions, and they might
be of interest to a wider audience than just users of the species Stock
Center. The e-mail has an attachment, but I think the listserv will
automatically remove the attachment.

Stacy Mazzalupo, PhD
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ, USA