[Drosophila] Fly Traps

Joana Branco via dros%40net.bio.net (by brancojoana from hotmail.com)
Tue Feb 3 10:02:11 EST 2009

Hello!

I am currently facing the problem of too many flies loose in my lab. We hav=
been changing a lot of stocks=2C so there are many that just escape.

Can anyone tell me an efficient way to make fly traps? I am using bottles=
=2C with
extra yeast paste=2C with a funnel on the top=2C but that doesn=92t solve t=
he
problem.

Can anyone tell me what the best way is?

Thank you all=2C

Joana=20