[Drosophila] protein expression

Nabanita Chatterjee via dros%40net.bio.net (by chatterjee.n from gmail.com)
Fri Feb 6 10:35:15 EST 2009

Hi,

I am trying to express a putative 12 transmembrane neurotransmitter
transporter like drosophila protein in bacterial cells, for future antibody
production,can anybody help me with choosing a correct vector?
I tried with pet28b+ ,my BL21 cells are dying.
also I would like some advice as how to tag my protein with GFP/RFP.

Many thanks
Nabanita

--
"To live and not to know why the cranes fly,why children are born,why the
stars are in the sky.Either you know why you're alive or it's all