[Drosophila] Call for papers/Reviewers

Journal of Parasitology and Vector Biology via dros%40net.bio.net (by manuscript.jpvb from acadjourn.org)
Wed Feb 18 04:50:13 EST 2009

*Journal of Parasitology and Vector Biology *

www.academicjournals.org/JPVB

Dear Colleague,**

*Journal of Parasitology and Vector Biology (JPVB)'*

Journal of Parasitology and Vector Biology (JPVB) publishes high-quality
articles in English, in all areas of the sublect. All papers published by
JPVB are peer reviewed. JPVB is a very rapid response journal with an issue
published every month.  All articles published in JPVB are
peer-reviewed.The following types of papers are considered for
publication:

·         Original articles in basic and applied research.

·         Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s)
within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally
be published in the next issue.

Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website
www.academicjournals.org/JPVB<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Desktop/Journal/www.academicjournals.org/JPVB>Prospective
authors should send their manuscript(s) to
*jpvb from acadjourn.org*.

*Open Access*

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to
research publications. Journal of Parasitology and Vector Biology (JPVB) is
fully committed Open Access Initiative by providing free access to all
articles (both abstract and full PDF text) as soon as they are published. We
ask you to support this initiative by publishing your papers in this
journal.

*Invitation to Review*

JPVB* *is seeking for qualified reviewers as members of the review board
team. JPVB serves as a great resource for researchers and students across
the globe. We ask you to support this initiative by joining our reviewer's
team. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer, kindly send us your
resume to *jpvb from acadjourn.org*.

*Publication Alert*

We will be glad to send you a publication alert showing the table of content
with link to the various abstracts and full PDF text of articles published
in each issue. Kindly send us an email if you will like to receive
publication alert.

Best regards,

*Michael Oruah*

*Editorial Assistant, *

Journal of Parasitology and Vector Biology

E-mail: jpvb from acadjourn.org **

*http://www.academicjournals.org/jpvb *