[Drosophila] [Neurofly] The Heisenberg Special Issue of J Neurogenetics

Neurofly 2008 via dros%40net.bio.net (by neurofly from biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de)
Fri Feb 20 04:23:58 EST 2009

Dear Colleague,

Together with the production office of the Journal of Neurogenetics,
we have organized the edition of a special issue of the Journal of
Neurogenetics with contributions from alumni and associates of the
Heisenberg lab to commemorate Martin Heisenberg?s exoneration from
university duties as Professor Emeritus. As you can see from the
Content and the Editorial (attached), this Special Issue has developed
into a fascinating collection of original articles and reviews on
current topics of Drosophila neurogenetics, and also includes some
personal reminiscences and a color photo gallery. (A few free samples
of these articles are available at the Journal of Neurogenetics
website ? http://www.journalofneurogenetics.org?, which is managed by
the Journal Editorial Office.)

After negotiation with the publisher, we have reserved a limited
number of extra hard copies so that we can make this entire Special
Issue available as hard copies at a tentative price of 29? or 38 US$,
plus VAT and shipping (A4 size, high quality paper, about 265 pages
total and many color figures). There is also a possibility of CD
production of the special issue if there is enough demand (hopefully
at a price comparable to that of the hard copies, depending on the
number of copies to be prepared). In order for us to get a rough
estimate on the number of copies we have to prepare, we would like to
ask you to fill in the blanks below and reply to this email at your
early convenience (before February 28, if possible).

With best regards,

Erich Buchner (Guest Editor)
Chun-Fang Wu (Editor-in-Chief)

I intend to order ... hard copies of the Special Issue (conditions as
stated above)

I intend to order ... CDs of the Special Issue (conditions as stated above)

I prefer ... CDs but would order ... hard copies instead if CDs are
not available

Please return your response to this email address.
(neurofly from biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de)