[Drosophila] Sorvall Centirfuge schematics (Adam Hall)

Shane Powell via dros%40net.bio.net (by SPowell from apebridgepath.com)
Fri Jan 30 16:46:27 EST 2009

Hi Adam, I work for a company called Bridgepath scientific and I was wonder=
ing if you ever found a service manual or schematics for your RC. I am havi=
ng problems with mine and that would be a great help, if you did find them =
please let me know how I can get a copy. Thanks a lot

Shane Powell

Checked by AVG.
 7:37 AM