[Drosophila] Flybase questions

Ayesha Sajjad via dros%40net.bio.net (by asajjad from umich.edu)
Thu Mar 5 13:27:45 EST 2009

I am undergraduate research student at the University of Michigan and
I am new to the flybase. I am trying to find the target genes of
transcription factor SIP1. I have the sequences for the binding sites,
but I am not sure how to search for the genes on the flybase site. If
I could get directions of this procedure I would really appreciate the
help.

Thank You for the time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Ayesha Sajjad