[Drosophila] I am looking for Tokyo strain

Naoyuki Fuse via dros%40net.bio.net (by nfuse from gcoe.biol.sci.kyoto-u.ac.jp)
Fri Mar 6 02:31:51 EST 2009

Dear all,
I am looking for a Drosophila melanogaster strain called as "Tokyo".
Does anyone maintain Tokyo strain?
I got an interesting line derived from Tokyo strain and would like to
get the original strain. I found some old papers describing Tokyo
strain but I could not contact with the authors.
If you maintain Tokyo strain or if you know any information about it,
please let me know.
Thank you in advance.
Naoyuki

Naoyuki Fuse
Laboratory for Biodiversity,
GCOE Program, Kyoto University,
Kyoto 606-8502, Japan
Tel & Fax:  +81-75-753-4261
E-mail:  nfuse from gcoe.biol.sci.kyoto-u.ac.jp