[Drosophila] Get Redasoft Plasmid while it's still FREE!

Zhang, Penghua via dros%40net.bio.net (by zhangpenghua from yahoo.com)
Fri Mar 27 03:52:53 EST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

I am searching the Redasoft Plasmid and catch this information. If you can share the soft with me when it still free? I am not sure for this information is much old. Anyway I hope this mail won't bother you too much. I look forward to hear from you and appreciate youe help.

Sincerely

Zhang,Penghua
Division of Population Genetics & Prevention
Fuwai Hospital & Cardiovascular Institute
Chinese Academy of Medicine Sciences
Beijing,P.R.China,100037
Tel:086-010-88398071
Fax:086-010-68313012