[Drosophila] finding BACs from other Drosophila species

Stephanie Mohr via dros%40net.bio.net (by stephanie_mohr from hms.harvard.edu)
Mon Nov 16 15:23:44 EST 2009

Matt Booker at the Drosophila RNAi Screening Center (DRSC) wrote a
tool for looking up genomic information for non-mel species, including
pseudoobscura.  I think this can help you to identify the BACs of
interest.

http://www.flyrnai.org/cgi-bin/RNAi_find_rescue_compl.pl

Please feel free to contact Matt if you have any questions about the
on-line tool or suggestions for improvement.

- Stephanie Mohr.