[Drosophila] Seeking "Exploded view" diagram of Drosophila

Thom Kaufman via dros%40net.bio.net (by kaufman from indiana.edu)
Sun Oct 11 12:17:56 EST 2009

You can find several of these on FlyBase.  From the home page go to
Image Browse and click on Adult.  You will then see a list of
available images.  If you use any of these we would appreciate your
citing their source and FlyBase.

--tk
kaufman from indiana.edu