[Drosophila] problems with paper lids for stock bottles

Georg Vogler via dros%40net.bio.net (by gvogler from burnham.org)
Thu Oct 22 18:50:06 EST 2009

Hi!

We've been using paper lids from Genesee Scientific for our stock bottles (6
oz. square bottles). But now

Genesee has changed these paper lids (or their supplier) and those are not
great at all (they do not sit tight, bend easily and

the little lever to lift the lid tears is easily tearing). Does anyone know
of other suppliers for paper lids (42.75mm

in diameter) that are reliable?

Any help or suggestion on this topic would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

Geo