[Drosophila] UAS-Gal80 and SG-Gal4

plamen georgiev (BI) via dros%40net.bio.net (by plamen.georgiev from bbsrc.ac.uk)
Wed Aug 4 06:46:26 EST 2010

Dear All,

I am looking for a few Drosophila strains and would be very grateful if you could either send me the flies or advise me on where I could get them from:

1. a Drosophila line carrying a UAS-Gal80 transgene (temperature sensitive or wild type Gal80 could both be useful).

2. a Salivary gland-specific Gal80

3. A weak Salivary gland-specific Gal4 line (different from/weaker than Sgs3-GFP, ptc-Gal4, AB1-Gal4 and 34BGal4)

Thank you in advance,
Plamen Georgiev

Max-Planck-Institut für Immunbiologie
Stübeweg 51