[Drosophila] RS3 & RS5 insertions

John Roote via dros%40net.bio.net (by jr32 from cam.ac.uk)
Sun Feb 7 13:21:44 EST 2010

Dear Slawek,

Most of the stocks which were held at Szeged have been accepted by
Masatoshi Tomaru at the DRGC in Kyoto .  This includes the DrosDel
collections of P{RS} insertions and the ED collection of molecularly
defined deletions.

The first 1500 of the RS elements were made available last week -
another ~1000 lines will follow soon.  In due course this will be
reflected in the FlyBase stock record.

We are very relieved that the fruits of our labour have gone to such a
good home.

	  		http://www.drosdel.org.uk/

Deletions:  	http://kyotofly.kit.jp/cgi-bin/stocks/data_search.cgi#DrosDel
			http://kyotofly.kit.jp/cgi-bin/stocks/search_res_list.cgi?DB_NUM=1&PREDEF=DrosDel

RS lines:	http://kyotofly.kit.jp/cgi-bin/stocks/index.cgi
			http://kyotofly.kit.jp/cgi-bin/stocks/search_res_list.cgi?DB_NUM=1&PREDEF=Szeged

We would also like to advertise the new Cambridge protein trap lines,
some of which are already available from Kyoto:
			http://kyotofly.kit.jp/cgi-bin/stocks/data_search.cgi#ProteinTrap
			http://kyotofly.kit.jp/cgi-bin/stocks/search_res_list.cgi?DB_NUM=1&PREDEF=ProteinTrapCamb
			http://www.flyprot.org/

Regards